This post is well overdue, but it can take a really long time to create a skincare routine that works for you and I have finally found a combination of six products that suit me really well and I now use daily in my morning skincare routine… at least for now.
Everyday Morning Skincare Routine
1. Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Vitamin C Facial Wash – I discovered this product when there was an offer on Soap & Glory skincare in Boots sometime last year, and I haven’t used anything else since. The formula contains tiny little pink beads that very lightly exfoliate the skin, and the product overall nicely foams on contact with water. After rinsing, I feel like I am on the path to waking myself up for the day.
2. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Youth Fresh Emulsion – I reviewed this product not too long ago here.
3. Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum – I discovered this product following reading a review by Sali Hughes (here) and as she outlines, for a basic serum you really can’t go wrong. I have tried several serums in the past of differing affordability (like this one from Clinique, and Elizabeth Arden), but owing to how cheap this one from Superdrug is, it really is a no-brainer to continue using until I need to up my serum game.
4. Naturelle Cosmetics Creme Visage Face Cream – I recently reviewed this product, here.
5. Superdrug Vitamin E Skincare Nourishing Eye Cream – Another Superdrug item, and I bought it at the same time as the Hot-Cloth Cleanser (reviewed recently here). I really like the cream formula and it absorbs really quickly, ideal for the short time I have in the mornings to complete my skincare and makeup. Intermittently, I will also use the marine collagen eye gel from Peachy Fox (here).
6. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm – Another staple that I have used for years, and I love Burt’s Bees overall. For a while I loved the intense hydration cream cleanser (reviewed here), but I struggled to get hold of it for ages which then forced me to try other products. But anyway, for a daily lip balm I look nowhere else.
What products do you use in your morning skincare routine?
Until next time xFollow